Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blogo Uno


To begin with, my name is Scott Ferrell but everyone calls me Zilla! I'm a 6 foot 2 inch, tattooed, hard hittin', rock n roll lovin', wheelin', dealin', show stealin', drummin', Hellbilly from Kentucky! I'm into all things rock. I'm versed in styles like... Hard rock, metal, punk, jam band, blues, country/honkytonk, rockabilly/psychobilly, and stankass funk! I just want to play drums for a living, .


Some of my influences include:

John Bonham, Motley Crue, Guns n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Nashville Pussy, Waylon Jennings, Jason Aldean, Red Hot Chili Peppers, White Zombie, Willie Nelson

I want to meet other like minded musicians. Trade shows, become a positive partner in music, and help each other out.

Where have all the good venue's gone?~

Coming to Cincinnati? I know some great places to stay- and places to gig. Hit me up~

No comments:

Post a Comment